Iñigo Monreal Saénz[a] (born 26 September 1974 in Pamplona, Navarre) is a retired track and field athlete from Spain, who represented his native country at two consecutive Summer Olympics, starting in 1996. He competed in the 400m hurdles and in the 4x400m relay.
- "Iñigo Monreal Saénz". coe.es (in Spanish). Spanish Olympic Committee.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Íñigo Monreal". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 3 December 2016.
- "Nafarroa Bai candidates for the Congress of Deputies in the 2008 Spanish General Election". elecciones.mir.es (in Spanish). Spanish Ministry of the Interior.
- Ínigo Monreal at World Athletics
- Íñigo Monreal at Olympedia
- Inigo Monreal at the Olympic Channel
- Inigo Monreal at the International Olympic Committee
- Iñigo Monreal Saénz at Comité Olímpico Español (in Spanish)
|This biographical article relating to Spanish athletics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|