Hyperlinked is an American autobiography web television series produced exclusively for YouTube Red, featuring music group L2M (McKenzie Mack, Tatiana McQuay, Jenna Raine Simmons, Mariangeli Collado and Lexi Drew). The series was created by Juliette Brindak Blake, Hermine Brindak and Larry Reitzer. 10 episodes released in May 31, 2017 . The 22-minute-long series is produced and distributed by Disney.The aim of this series was to get young girls into STEM.
Hyperlinked title card
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||10|
|Production location(s)||Los Angeles, California|
|Running time||22 minutes|
|Original network||YouTube Premium|
|Picture format||4K (Ultra HD)|
|Original release||May 31 –|
June 1, 2017
Popular music group L2M are sharpening their coding skills as they take on the roles of five friends in a brand new scripted series called Hyperlinked. The 10-episode series will follow a group of girls as they come together to create their own website created by girls for girls while also dealing with everyday tween issues involving friendship and growing up. The show is inspired by the true story of the website, Miss O and Friends.
Miss O and Friends is a safe socialization site for tween and young teen girls that aims to empower and help build self-esteem. The website is COPPA compliant safe. The content is created by the user community making it totally by girls, for girls. Started by Juliette Brindak Blake as a hobby when she was 16, Miss O and Friends is the #6 Girls-Only website, according to Amazon Alexa Data.
|1||"Dance It Off"||May 31, 2017|
|2||"No Easy Fix"||May 31, 2017|
|3||"Three's a Crowd"||May 31, 2017|
|4||"Ask A Boy"||May 31, 2017|
|5||"R.I.P. Computer"||May 31, 2017|
|6||"It's a Girl's World"||May 31, 2017|
|7||"Rivals"||May 31, 2017|
|8||"The Interview"||May 31, 2017|
|9||"Ticket Giveaway"||May 31, 2017|
|10||"The Offer"||June 1, 2017|
- "Hyperlinked (TV Series 2017– )". Retrieved 2017-06-16.
- Disney (2017-05-17), Hyperlinked – Official Trailer, retrieved 2017-06-16 – via YouTube
- "YouTube Red's Latest Kids' Series, 'Hyperlinked', Aims To Get Girls Into STEM – Tubefilter". Tubefilter. 2017-05-17. Retrieved 2017-06-16.
- Villarreal, Yvonne (2017-02-13). "YouTube Red launches slate of original children's programming". Los Angeles Times. ISSN 0458-3035. Retrieved 2017-06-16.
- "Disney's YouTube Red Series About Girls In STEM Has Arrived". Tubefilter. 2017-05-31. Retrieved 2017-06-16.
- Webster, Emma Sarran (May 31, 2017). "Miss O and Friends Creator Juliette Brindak On Her Early Success and Upcoming TV Show, Hyperlinked". Teen Vogue.
|This article about Internet radio, Internet television, Web television or podcasting is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|