The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Hussain Madavoor (Malayalam: ഹുസൈൻ മടവൂർ) is an Indian Islamic scholar and educationalist hailing from the state of Kerala. He is the Kerala State Coordinator in the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt of India and President for Asian chapter in World Association of Humanitarian Organizations. He retired as the Principal of Rouzathul Uloom Arabic College. He is the general secretary of All India Islahi Movement, vice president of Kerala Nadvathul Mujahideen and a former member of the Kerala State Wakf Board. He hails from Madavoor, Kozhikode.
- "Saudi NRIs urge Indian minorities to avail govt schemes". Kemmannu.com. 6 May 2014. Retrieved 24 June 2015.
- "Rouzathul Uloom Arabic College - RUA COLLEGE Farook College". Ruacollege.in. 24 February 2015. Retrieved 24 June 2015.
- "Indian minorities urged to benefit from government schemes | Kingdom". Saudi Gazette. Archived from the original on 27 September 2015. Retrieved 24 June 2015.
- "Call to cleanse society of evils". The Hindu. 11 February 2008. Retrieved 24 June 2015.
- "Indian Muslims urged to make use of govt schemes worth Rs37 billion". Arab News. 28 April 2014. Retrieved 24 June 2015.