This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Hussain Kuwajerwala is an Indian television actor, anchor,model and dancer.
|Occupation||Actor, Anchor and Model|
|Height||175 cm (5 ft 9 in)|
After several modeling campaigns and commercials Kuwajerwala landed a role in the Indian soap opera Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi which was followed by lead role in Kumkum as Sumit Wadhwa opposite Juhi Parmar (2002-2009). He worked in a show called Krishna Arjun portraying the character of Arjun, a detective. He has also anchored several shows including Shabaash India, Kisme Kitna Hai Dum, Kuch Kar Dikhana Hai and Khullja Sim Sim (second season), Indian Idol 3, Indian Idol 4, Dance Premier League, Indian Idol 5, Indian Idol 6 and Indian Idol Junior. Kuwajerwala was also a participant in Khatron Ke Khiladi 2015 and reached the semifinals and won the 2nd season of Nach Baliye.
Kuwajerwala made his Bollywood debut in 2013 with the film Shree. In early 2010, Kuwajerwala signed to play in Zangoora at Kingdom of Dreams, Gurgaon. Kuwajerwala has also appeared in many advertisements and featured in the comedy serial Sajan Re Phir Jhoot Mat Bolo as Jaiveer chopra (2017-2018).Hussain is also popular for his fitness tips and lifestyle status apart from his good looks and charming physique .
Awards and nominationsEdit
- 2007 Style Icon of the Year Award
- 2013 Shree as Shree
- "Hussain and wife win Nach Baliye season 2". hindustantimes.com.
- Rai, Ruchika (18 September 2010). "Kingdom of Dreams formally opens to public". The Times of India.
- "Stylish Good looking and perfectly fit". Uppercrustindia.com. July 2015.
- "The Seventh Indian Telly Awards Winners List". Archived from the original on 17 June 2010. Retrieved 23 February 2010.
- "Hussain Kuwajerwala is the style icon of the year for ITA". Indiantellyawards.com.
- "Hussain Kuwajerwala nominated for popular star male".
- "Star Plus unveils 'Kuch Kar Dikhana Hai'". 24 January 2003. Retrieved 10 December 2017.