Hunt Oil Company
Hunt Oil Co. is an independent oil and gas company headquartered in Dallas, Texas. It conducts its main oil production activities in the United States, Canada and, as of 1984, in Yemen. In the past, the company was owned by american oil tycoon Haroldson Lafayette Hunt.
Together with Magnum Hunter Resources Corp., the company drills wells in the Eagle Ford Shale Play, located in the Western Gulf Basin in South Texas. Hunt Oil is one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, with $4 billion in 2013 revenues. It is one of several Hunt companies active in energy, real estate, investments, ranching and infrastructure. In 2007 Hunt Oil signed a production sharing contract with the Kurdistan Regional Government to engage in oil and gas exploration and extraction.
- Hunt Oil Company
- YouTube video: political television program "Владыки без масок. Игрок на Олимпе" ("Lords without masks. Player on Olympus"), USSR, 1970
- Boselli, Muriel (2009-10-15). "Five facts about Yemen LNG". Reuters. Retrieved 2010-06-30.
- "Peru LNG Inaugurates $3.8B Liquefaction Plant". Peru LNG. Downstream Today. 2010-06-10. Retrieved 2010-06-30.
- "Partners unveil Peru LNG plant". Calgary Herald. Canwest. 2010-06-12. Retrieved 2010-06-30.[dead link]
- "Magnum Hunter and Hunt Oil Announce Eagle Ford Shale Joint Venture". OilVoice. 2010-05-25. Retrieved 2010-06-30.
- "KRG Ministry of Natural Resources". Kurdistan Regional Government. Retrieved 2014-12-07.
|This article about a natural gas or petroleum-related company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|