|Look up humbug in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Humbug is an exclamation pertaining to "nonsense, gibberish".
Humbug (sweet) can also be a peppermint sweet.
- Humbug, Arizona, U.S., a ghost town in the southern Bradshaw Mountains of Yavapai County
- Humbug, California, an unincorporated community in California, U.S.
- Humbug, U.S. Virgin Islands, settlement in the United States Virgin Islands
- Humbug Mountain, a coastal mountain in Oregon, U.S.
- Mount Humbug, a mountain in Montana, U.S.
- Humbug Reach, a part of the Brisbane River in Queensland, Australia