Hugues Lancelot de Lusignan
He attended the Council of Basel, and became a supporter of antipope Felix V (Amadeus VIII, Duke of Savoy). As an envoy from the Council and, he presided in 1435 over the Congress of Arras, with Cardinal Niccolò Albergati, the papal legate.
He died at Geneva in August 1442.
- Also known as Hugh of Lusignan, Ugo di Lusignano, Ugone di Lusignano, Lisinhac.
- From 1426,, with the title of Sant'Adriano al Foro; Bishop of Palestrina (1431-1436), Bishop of Frascati (1436-1442)
- The Cardinals of the Holy Roman Church - Papal elections - 15th Century
-  Archived 2007-06-17 at the Wayback Machine, ,  from Enguerrand de Monstrelet. J. G. Dickinson, The Congress of Arras, Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1955, pp. 78-102.
- Marek, Miroslav. "Poitou 3". Genealogy.EU.[self-published source][better source needed]