How Many Drinks?
"How Many Drinks?" is a song by American recording artist Miguel, taken from his critically acclaimed second studio album, Kaleidoscope Dream. The song was produced by Salaam Remi. A remixed single featuring Kendrick Lamar on an added third verse was released as the album's third single on March 3, 2013. It received a nomination for Best R&B Performance at the 56th Grammy Awards held in January 2014.
|"How Many Drinks?"|
|Single by Miguel featuring Kendrick Lamar|
|from the album Kaleidoscope Dream|
|Released||March 3, 2013|
|Miguel singles chronology|
|Kendrick Lamar singles chronology|
The song debuted at 88 on the Billboard Hot 100 on week ending May 4, 2013. It has since peaked at #69 on the week of July 20, 2013, and spent a total of 20 weeks on the chart.
|US Billboard Hot 100||69|
|US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (Billboard)||24|
|US R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay (Billboard)||3|
|US Adult R&B Songs (Billboard)||19|
|US Rhythmic (Billboard)||31|
|United States (RIAA)||Gold||500,000*|
sales+streaming figures based on certification alone
- "Miguel Chart History (Hot 100)". Billboard. Retrieved July 11, 2013.
- "Miguel Chart History (Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs)". Billboard. Retrieved July 3, 2013.
- "Miguel Chart History (Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Airplay)". Billboard. Retrieved July 20, 2013.
- "Miguel Chart History (Adult R&B Songs)". Billboard. Retrieved July 20, 2013.
- "Miguel Chart History (Rhythmic)". Billboard. Retrieved July 20, 2013.
- "American single certifications – Miguel feat. Kendrick Lamar – How Many Drinks?". Recording Industry Association of America. Retrieved December 6, 2017. If necessary, click Advanced, then click Format, then select Single, then click SEARCH.