How I Spent My Summer Vacation (1967 film)
How I Spent My Summer Vacation is a 1967 American film.
Man in hiding Jack Washington is contacted by another man named Lewis Gannet, who promises money and independence in exchange for a job. Sensing more than he is told, Jack investigates, with the trail leading to an old girl friend, her family, and danger.
- Robert Wagner as Jack Washington
- Peter Lawford as Ned Pine
- Lola Albright as Mrs Pine
- Walter Pidgeon as Lewis Gannet
- Jill St. John as Nikki Pine
- Michael Ansara as Pucci
- Len Lesser as The Greek
- Albert Morin as Jewelry Dealer
- Ralph Smiley as Mr Amin
- Tiger Joe Marsh as Yoshiro
- Joni Webster as Miss Karali
- Lyn Peters as The Interviewer
- TV MOVIEMAKING BEGINS IN EARNEST: Universal Starts Slate of 2-Hour Films for Networks By PETER BART The New York Times10 Mar 1966: 26.
- Are TV Movies Better than Ever? New York Times 27 Nov 1966: D21.
- How I Spent My Summer Vacation on IMDb
- How I Spent My Summer Vacation at the British Film Institute
- How I Spent My Summer Vacation at the TCM Movie Database
|This article related to a made-for-TV movie is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|