How High the Moon: Live at the Viper Room
This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (April 2019)
How High the Moon: Live at the Viper Room is the first live album of the American rock band Masters of Reality, released in 1997.
|How High the Moon: Live at the Viper Room|
|Live album by |
Masters of Reality
|Released||June 10, 1997|
|Recorded||September 22 & 23, 1996|
Viper Room, Los Angeles
|Genre||Hard Rock, Blues Rock, Stoner rock|
|Producer||Chris Goss, Michael Ross|
|Masters of Reality chronology|
The album would later be reissued in 2012 on compact disc and vinyl, as a bonus bundled alongside the band's self-titled debut album.
All songs by Chris Goss, unless otherwise stated
- "How High the Moon"
- "The Blue Garden" (Goss, Harrington)
- "Alder Smoke Blues"
- "Doraldina's Prophecies" (Goss, Harrington)
- "She Got Me (When She Got Her Dress On)"
- "Jindalee Jindalie"
- "John Brown (Goss, Harrington)"
- "Tilt-A-Whirl/Swingeroo Joe" (Goss, Googe)
- "Ants in the Kitchen" (Baker, Goss) / "Goin' Down" (Don Nix)
- "100 Years (Of Tears on the Wind)"
- Chris Goss - Vocals, Guitar
- Googe - Bass
- Victor Indrizzo - Drums, Vocals
- Brendon McNichol - Guitar
- Chris Johnson - Keyboards
- Scott Weiland - Vocals on 'Jindalee Jindalie'