House of Bonde is an ancient Swedish noble family. Today, two branches of the family lives on; The Barons of House Bonde (number 20 in the Swedish House of Nobility) and the Counts of House Bonde af Björnö (number 41 in the Swedish House of Nobility).
Prominent members and others bearing the name include:
- Tord Bonde (c. 1350s–1417), medieval Swedish magnate
- Karl Knutsson Bonde (1408/1409–1470), King Charles VIII of Sweden, Charles I of Norway, Magdalena of Sweden
- Gustaf Bonde (1620–1667), Swedish statesman
- Wilhelmina Bonde (1817–1899), Swedish courtier
- Jens-Peter Bonde (1948–2021), Danish politician
- Carl Bonde (1872–1957), Swedish Army officer, equerry
- Gustaf Bonde (1911–1977), Swedish diplomat
- Oskar Bonde (born 1979), Swedish drummer
- Line Bonde (born 1979), Danish fighter pilot
Bonde (Swedish for farmer) was also a member one of the four houses (Bönderna, the Peasants) of the Swedish Riksdag of the Estates.