Hotel Presidente Luanda or Le Presidente Luanda Hotel is a hotel in Luanda, Angola, considered to be the city's most prestigious hotel. Opened in 1960, as of 2015 it had 194 rooms. Over the years it has played a major role in Angolan international relations, and is a common meeting place for ambassadors, politicians and business executives. After undergoing inspection in 1980, the hotel subsequently underwent restoration the following year. As of 1995 it had only one of two foreign exchange points in the city, the other being at the Banco Nacional de Angola.
- Africa South. Africa South Publications. 1990. p. 20.
- Auzias, Dominique (26 November 2014). Angola 2015 Petit Futé (in French). Petit Futé. p. 104. ISBN 978-2-7469-6476-1.
- Gleijeses, Piero (4 November 2013). Visions of Freedom: Havana, Washington, Pretoria, and the Struggle for Southern Africa, 1976-1991. UNC Press Books. p. 497. ISBN 978-1-4696-0969-0.
- Facts and Reports. Holland Committee on Southern Africa. 1980. p. 27.
- Facts & Reports. Holland Committee on Southern Africa. 1981. p. 29.
- Africa: A Lonely Planet Shoestring Guide. Lonely Planet Publications. 1 January 1995. p. 81. ISBN 978-0-86442-288-0.