Hossein Sabet Baktach
In 1970 he has founded a Hotelkomplex Stella Canarias, located in Jandia on the island Fuerteventura. Stella Canaris was sold in 2000 to the Spanish Hotel Group Dunas. After Dunas declared insolvency Sabet took over the management in 2010. After unpaid bills the Hotel shut down from 2013 to 2016.
Hossein Sabet was the Architect and owner of the Dariush Grand Hotel. The Project included a Dolphin Park and Birds Garden in Kish Island. In 2014 Sabet sold the Project to Seyed Abdoulreza Mousavi. 
- Gehm, Karl Heinz (1985). Der Machtzerfall der sozialliberalen Koalition in Berlin [The fall from power of the social-liberal coalition in Berlin] (in German). Berlin Verlag A. Spitz. p. 238. ISBN 978-3-87061-291-7.
- Kish Free Zone Organization - سازمان منطقه آزاد کیش Archived 23 September 2010 at the Wayback Machine.
- Sendung, Sendedatum[dead link]
- "Eine Schlacht verloren" [A lost battle]. Die Zeit (in German). 30 January 1981. Archived from the original on 11 June 2010. Retrieved 21 October 2010.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 5 January 2017. Retrieved 5 January 2017.
|This article about an Iranian businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|