Hossein Osmani (Kurdish: حوسێن عوسمانی 28 September 1930 in Darvaleh-ye Pain, Kermanshah, Iran - 26 July 2016 in Banevreh, Kermanshah, Iran) also known as Khalo Hossein Kohkan (Kurdish: خاڵۆ حوسێن کۆکەن, translit. Xalo Husên Koken) (in meaning Digging Mountain or Caveman) or Farhad the Second (Persian: فرهاد ثانی, فرهاد دوم) was an Iranian Kurd who left his village 21 years ago and started carving cliff rocks on a mountain near Banevreh City Of functions Paveh County in the Kermanshah province in Iran. He carved seven rooms in a rocky mountain, as well as his own grave. He was given the title of Farhad II, a fictional figure in the Iranian literature who agreed to carve a mountain after his love-rival, one of the Iranian kings, sends him on exile.
- Hero of the KDPI Peshmerga, Hussein Koken, has died, Rudaw Media Network.
- Kurdish man hand-carved own home passes away, KurdPress News Agency.
- Kurdish Caveman Dies After 21 Years of Solitude, BasNews.
- حسین کوهکن یا فرهاد دوم کرمانشاه درگذشت, Voice of America (Persian).
- شاهکار خالو حسین کوهکن «فرهاد دوم، خالق حقیقتی شبیه افسانهها در دل کوههای اورامانات», Radio Zamaneh (Persian).
- فرهاد کوهکن زمانه درگذشت/ پایان داستان خالق غار سنگی, Mehr News Agency (Persian).
- 6 Incredible Dark Tourism Sites in Iran to Visit on Your Next Tour, Destination Iran Website.
- Hussein Koken, Beloved Member of PDKI Passed Away, Democratic Party of Iranian Kurdistan Website.
- Story About Khalu Hossein Kuhkan in Youtube
- Hussein Osmani: Iranian Kurd politician and militant (Peshmerga) in Dead-People.com
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Khalo Hossein Kohkan.|
|This tourism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Iranian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|