Hormone or Hormones may refer to:
- Hormone, a chemical that sends messages in a plant or animal
- "Hormone", the NATO reporting name for the Soviet/Russian Kamov Ka-25 military helicopter
- Hormones (film), a 2008 Thai film
- Hormones: The Series, a 2013-2015 Thai television series
- Hormones, a medical journal now named Hormone Research in Paediatrics
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hormone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.