Hong Seung-ki (Hangul: 홍승기; born 4 October 1984) is a South Korean badminton player. Hong educated at the Seoul Physical Education High School, and has won five national junior title since in the first grade. He was part of the national junior team that won the silver medal at the 2000 World Junior and 2002 Asian Junior Championships. Hong clinched the boys' singles title at the 2002 Dutch Junior, and was ranked 1 in the national junior at that year. He entered the Inha University, and after graduated he join the Miryang city team. Hong won his first international title at the 2003 Canada International tournament in the men's singles event. In 2009, he finished as the semi-finalists at the 2009 Singapore International Series in the men's singles and doubles event, he then took the men's singles title in Singapore in 2010.
|Born||4 October 1984|
|Event||Men's singles & doubles|
BWF International Challenge/SeriesEdit
|2010||Singapore International||Shon Seung-mo||21–17, 21–12||Winner|
|2003||Canada International||Andrew South||9–15, 15–13, 15–5||Winner|
- "Players: Hong Seung Ki". Badminton World Federation. Retrieved 28 January 2019.
- "인하대 배드민턴 전성시대 연다" (in Korean). Incheon Ilbo. 23 October 2002. Retrieved 28 January 2019.
- "[배드민턴] 세계주니어배드민턴 전재연, 32강 진출" (in Korean). The Hankyoreh. Retrieved 28 January 2019.
- "인하대학교 배드민턴 총동문회 및 정기총회 열려" (in Korean). 배드민턴타임즈. 23 August 2009. Retrieved 28 January 2019.
- "한국, 캐나다오픈 배드민턴 석권" (in Korean). Korea JoongAng Daily. 8 September 2003. Retrieved 28 January 2019.
- "밀양시청， 싱가포르 국제배드민턴 석권" (in Korean). 경남매일. 7 October 2009. Retrieved 28 January 2019.
- "홍승기, 싱가포르배드민턴 남단 우승" (in Korean). KBS. 24 July 2010. Retrieved 28 January 2019.