Hometown Sports Indiana
Hometown Sports Indiana (HTSI) was a division of Webstream Productions, who purchased Hometown Television Corporation. HTSI was Indiana's only 24/7 television network airing ultra-regional sports in partnership with WRTV, Channel 6.2 in Indianapolis. The network was viewable in nearly 1,000,000 digitally cabled homes in the Indianapolis, Lafayette and Terre Haute DMAs. HTSI was the official producer of Indiana High School Athletic Association (IHSAA) championship events  and has produced many championship events both within Indiana and nationally.
|Hometown Sports and News|
HomeTown Sports Indiana Logo used 2009 until 2016
|Launched||July 4, 2002|
|Closed||October 1, 2016|
|Owned by||Privately Held|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)|
|Formerly called||Hometown Television Sports and Hometown Sports Indiana (cable)|
"6 News 24/7" (WRTV 6.2)
Notable broadcasts in 2009–2010 included:
- Indiana Bowling State Championship 
- Great Lakes Valley Conference Volleyball, Basketball and Baseball Championships
- University of Indianapolis Football and Basketball
- Wabash College, Franklin College and Marian University Football
- State Championships in Volleyball, Softball, Basketball, Football and Soccer.
The channel later switched its branding to Hometown Sports and News (HTSN) which features a 24/7 rolling news wheel format with news, weather and sports updates, alongside features from "The List" and "Right This Minute", two of Scripps' syndicated television shows that are carried on WRTV. It also includes "Call 6 Investigations" and "Don't Waste Your Money" features. The channel still carries live local and regional high school sports events. The only programming that interrupts HTSN's format is "The Outdoorsman with Buck McNeely" on Saturdays at 11:00 p.m. and 3 hours of weekly E/I programming on Sunday mornings from 7:00 to 10:00 a.m.
Starting with the team's 2014–2015 inaugural season, the channel carried coverage of Indy Fuel ECHL hockey. Both the Fuel and Indians retained online streaming rights, meaning that HTSI's online feed was unable to carry their games.
- "IHSAA News Release - 3-12-10". Ihsaa.org. Retrieved 28 December 2014.
- "Indiana High School Bowling". Ihsb.org. Retrieved 28 December 2014.
- "Great Lakes Valley Conference". Glvcsports.com. Retrieved 28 December 2014.
- "UIndy Athletics". UIndy Athletics. Retrieved 28 December 2014.
- "2010 Tribe Television Schedule - Indianapolis Indians News". Indianapolis Indians. Retrieved 28 December 2014.