Hits Radio Pride is a national digital radio station owned and operated by Bauer as part of the Hits Radio network. It broadcasts across the United Kingdom. It was launched on 28 August 2020 as a pop up Pride station focusing on music for the LGBT community.
|Broadcast area||United Kingdom|
10D (Humberside, Teesside)
11B (Bradford and Huddersfield, North Cumbria)
11C (South Yorkshire, Tyne & Wear)
12A (Lancashire, Swansea)
12C (Manchester, London 1)
12D (Stoke & Stafford, Leeds, Northern Ireland)
|Branding||Loud & Proud Across The UK|
|Owner||Bauer Media Audio UK|
|Hits Radio UK|
Hits Radio Manchester
Greatest Hits Radio UK
First air date
|28 August 2020|
|Website||Hits Radio Pride|
The station was sponsored by Cooperative Bank for an initial run of 6 months. Additional content is produced by Reform Radio, as part of a grant awarded by the Audio Content Fund. Tough Talks’; is an 'intimate conversations between contributors from the LGBTQ+ community reflecting on the struggles that they face within society.' 
On 29 July 2020, Bauer announced it was to launch a spinoff pop-up station under the Hits Radio brand.
The concept for the station was first proposed in February 2020 by Ross Tilley, working across Bauer's Northern Ireland radio stations.
The service is available on a select number of Bauer owned ensembles including Northern Ireland, Liverpool, Swansea, Bradford and Huddersfield, South Yorkshire, Humberside, Stoke and London.
- "Hits Radio Pride". Hits Radio Pride. Retrieved 2020-09-22.
- "Bauer Media partners with The Co-operative Bank to launch new LGBTQ+ radio station, Hits Radio Pride". Bauer Media.
- "Schedule revealed for Hits Radio Pride pop-up". RadioToday. 2020-08-26. Retrieved 2020-09-22.
- "Hits Radio Pride pop-up station to launch on DAB". RadioToday. 2020-07-29. Retrieved 2020-09-22.
- "Tweet". Twitter. Retrieved 2020-10-10.
- "Hits Radio Pride pop-up station to launch on DAB". July 29, 2020.