Hilma Aparecida Caldeira (born January 5, 1972) is a retired volleyball player from Brazil, who competed with the Brazil women's national volleyball team at the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta, Georgia. There she claimed the bronze medal with the Women's National Team. She also competed at the 1992 Summer Olympics and 1994 FIVB Volleyball Women's World Championship in Brazil. On club level she played with L'Acqua di Fiori/Minas.
|Full name||Hilma Aparecida Caldeira|
|Born||5 January 1972|
Diamantina, Minas Gerais
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||63 kg (139 lb)|
|Spike||312 cm (123 in)|
|Block||284 cm (112 in)|
- "Hilma Caldeira - Olympic Volleyball Team". www.olympic.org. Retrieved 16 July 2019.
- "Biography - Hilma Caldeira". women.volleybox.net. Retrieved 16 July 2019.
- "Women Volleyball XIII World Championship 1994 - Teams Composition. - Brazil". todor66.com. Archived from the original on 3 March 2016. Retrieved 29 November 2015. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Official website
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Hilma Caldeira". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC.
- Profile at databaseOlympics.com at the Wayback Machine (archived 2008-01-06)
|This article about a Brazilian Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to volleyball in Brazil is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|