Hill Farmstead Brewery
Hill Farmstead Brewery was established in 2010 by Shaun Hill in Greensboro Bend, Vermont, United States. It is located in the "Northeast Kingdom" of Vermont, about seventy miles from the state's largest city, Burlington.
|Founder||Shaun E. Hill|
Brewery founder Shaun Hill learned to make beer for a science fair project while in high school, and then started a home-brew club in college. His first commercial experience was at The Shed in Vermont. Hill then went on to brew in Denmark at Fanø Bryghus and Nørrebro Bryghus, before returning to the US to launch his own brewery.
Since opening, the brewery has received widespread acclaim for its beers across a range of styles, most notably American Pale Ale, IPA, Porter and Saison. In 2011, Hill Farmstead was awarded the title of 'Best New Brewery in the World' by consumer review website RateBeer.com. In 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 the RateBeer community named Hill Farmstead the 'Best Brewery in the World' (it finished second in 2013).
- Plitt, Amy (2015-07-29). "How a Small Vermont Town Birthed the 'World's Best Beer' - Condé Nast Traveler". Cntraveler.com. Retrieved 2015-11-09.
- "Hill Farmstead Brewery in Vermont's NEK best in world". Burlington Free Press. Retrieved 2016-02-04.
- Martin, Claire (2014-01-18). "Craft Beer, the (Very) Limited Edition". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2016-02-04.
- – Chris Pagnotta. "Shaun Hill Profile - Hill Farmstead Brewmaster, Beer Genius, Curmudgeon". MensJournal.com. Retrieved 2015-11-09.
- "Hill Farmstead Brewery in Vermont's NEK best in world". Burlington Free Press. 2016-01-31. Retrieved 2016-02-04.
- "Hill Farmstead ranked Best Brewery in the World, again". Vermont Business Magazine. Retrieved 2018-10-19.
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|