This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (April 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Hiba Aboukhris Benslimane (Arabic: هبة أبوخريص بنسليمان), better known as Hiba Abouk (Arabic: هبة أبوك; Madrid, October 30, 1986), is a Spanish actress. She is known for her roles in television series, specially by the role of Fátima in El Príncipe.
Hiba Abouk at the 2017 Goya Awards
|Born||30 October 1986|
|Nationality||Spanish, Libyan and Tunisian|
Hiba Abouk was born in Madrid, the youngest of four siblings. She has Libyan paternal and Tunisian maternal descent. Her parents had earlier settled in Spain after emigrating from Tunisia. Hiba is passionate about flamenco. She studied at the French Lycée in Madrid until age 18. Later she studied Arabic philology, and she graduated in drama by RESAD. As well as Spanish and Arabic, she speaks French, English and Italian.
After one appearance in an episode of television series El síndrome de Ulíses in 2008, credited as Hiba Hadoukis, her acting career really started in 2010, on La isla de los nominados, a comedy series broadcast by the Spanish TV channel Cuatro. It was followed, in 2011, by an episodic role in the Spanish adaptation of Cheers and the role of Guadalupe in El corazón del oceano which, however, was not aired until 2014. In 2012 she became part of the regular cast of the comedy series of Antena 3 Con el culo al aire, in which she participated in the first two seasons. In February 2014, she made her debut in El Príncipe, a crime drama series aired on Telecinco that is usually watched by more than five million viewers and in which she plays her first leading role. Hiba Abouk is associated with the Moroccan football player Achraf Hakimi
|2014-2015||El Príncipe||Fátima Ben Barek||Television series (29 episodes)|
|2014||El corazón del océano||Guadalupe||Television series (6 chapters)|
|2012-2013||Con el culo al aire||Candela Prieto Soriano||Television series (26 episodes)|
|2011||Cheers||Ágata||Television series (1 episode)|
|2010||La isla de los nominados||Eva Lys||Television series (11 episodes)|
- 2014 - Cosmopolitan Beauty Awards, women´s beauty icon
- Vertele. "La actriz de moda" (in Spanish). Retrieved 22 March 2014.
- "Hiba Abouk, la singular biografía y personalidad de la actriz de moda de la serie 'El Príncipe'". El Comercio (in Spanish). 20 March 2014. Retrieved 22 March 2014.
- "Los cuatro guardaespaldas de Hiba Abouk". Vanitatis (in Spanish). 16 May 2014.
- Taulés, Silvia. "Hiba Abouk se opera el pecho y las caderas" (Archive). El Mundo. 22 March 2014. Retrieved on 21 September 2015. "De familia acomodada, estudió en el Liceo Francés de Madrid para pasar después a la Facultad de Filología Árabe. "
- Antena 3. «Hiba Abouk». Consultado el 22 de marzo de 2014.
- Kuranda. «Hiba Abouk». Consultado el 22 de marzo de 2014.
- «Hiba Hadoukis». Consultado el 22 de marzo de 2014.
- Cadena SER. «El mejor baile sigue siendo el de 'El príncipe'». Consultado el 22 de marzo de 2014.
- (in Spanish) "'Que no me digan que no se puede, porque yo lo tenía todo en contra: mujer, árabe, sin un duro...'" (Archive). El Mundo. 4 August 2014.