|Born||4th Quarter 1885|
|Died||2nd Quarter 1969|
He gained his England caps while playing for Surrey.
His mixed doubles title were won with his wife Betty Uber (née Corbin) whom he married in 1925, the name Uber is synonymous with badminton because of the Uber Cup.
- "History". All England Badminton.
- "Birth". Free BMD.
- Matthews/Morrison, Peter/Ian. The Guinness Encyclopaedia of Sports Records and Results. Guinness Superlatives Ltd. pp. 74-78. ISBN 0-85112-492-5.
- "England caps" (PDF). Badminton England.
- "Badminton : An Illustrated History - From ancient pastime to Olympic sport". Google Books.
- "UK, Outward Passenger Lists, Liverpool 1930 November". Ancestry UK.
|This biographical article relating to English badminton is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|