Henry Ford (disambiguation)
Henry Ford (1863–1947) was an American industrialist, the founder of the Ford Motor Company.
Henry Ford may also refer to:
- Henry Ford (MP for Weymouth), 1386–97, Member of Parliamefor Weymouth
- Henry P. Ford (1837–1905), mayor of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, from 1896 to 1899
- Henry Ford (Tiverton MP) (1617–1684), English politician
- Henry Harrison Ford (1844–1877), member of the Texas House
- Henry Justice Ford (1860–1941), British illustrator
- Henry Ford (illustrator) (1828–1894), American illustrator
- Henry Ford II (1917–1987), American business executive, grandson of Henry Ford
- E. B. Ford (1901–1988), also known as Henry Ford, British ecological geneticist
- Henry Ford (defensive lineman) (born 1971), American football defensive lineman
- Henry Ford (defensive back) (born 1931), American football defensive back
- Henry Jones Ford (1851–1925), political scientist
- Henry Ford (professor) (1753–1813), professor of Arabic and principal of Magdalen Hall, University of Oxford
- Harry Ford (disambiguation)
- Henri Ford, Haitian-American pediatric surgeon
- Henry (disambiguation)
- Ford (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Henry Ford.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.