Henri (2013 film)
Henri is a 2013 Franco-Belgian drama film directed by Yolande Moreau. It was screened in the Directors' Fortnight section at the 2013 Cannes Film Festival. The film received four nominations at the 5th Magritte Awards, including Best Film and Best Director for Yolande Moreau.
|Directed by||Yolande Moreau|
|Produced by||Julie Salvador|
|Written by||Yolande Moreau|
|Edited by||Fabrice Rouaud|
|Box office||$1.1 million|
- Pippo Delbono as Henri Salvatore
- Miss Ming as Rosette
- Jackie Berroyer as Bibi
- Simon André as René
- Lio as Rita
- Gwen Berrou as Laetitia
- Yolande Moreau as Aunt Michèle
- Philippe Duquesne as Jean-Lou
- Isabelle de Hertogh as Laetitia's friend
- Brigitte Mariaulle as Madame Monnier
- Renaud Rutten as Roland
- Pascal Demolon as Jean-Pierre
- Noël Godin as The pigeon friend
- Wim Willaert as The cop
- "Henri". jpbox. 5 February 2014. Retrieved 5 February 2014.
- "List of films in Cannes Directors' Fortnight". Cannes. 24 May 2013. Archived from the original on 22 September 2013. Retrieved 24 May 2013.
- "Magritte: Pluie de nominations pour les Dardenne et Lucas Belvaux". La Libre Belgique (in French). 7 January 2015. Retrieved 11 January 2015.
|This article related to a Belgian film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2010s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|