Hell's Hole is a 1923 American Western film directed by Emmett J. Flynn and written by Bernard McConville. The film stars Buck Jones, Maurice Bennett Flynn, Ruth Clifford, Eugene Pallette, George Siegmann, and Kathleen Key. The film was released on September 23, 1923, by Fox Film Corporation.
|Directed by||Emmett J. Flynn|
|Screenplay by||Bernard McConville|
|Story by||George Scarborough|
Maurice Bennett Flynn
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
- Buck Jones as Tod Musgrave
- Maurice Bennett Flynn as Dell Hawkins
- Ruth Clifford as Dorothy Owen
- Eugene Pallette as Pablo
- George Siegmann as Conductor
- Kathleen Key as Mabel Grant
- Hardee Kirkland as The Warden
- Charles K. French as The Sheriff
- Rube Miller as Prisoner
- Fred Kohler as Prisoner
- Dick Sutherland as Prisoner
- "Hell's Hole (1923) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved February 17, 2019.
- Janiss Garza. "Hell's Hole (1923) - Emmett J. Flynn". AllMovie. Retrieved February 17, 2019.
- "Hell's Hole". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved February 17, 2019.
- Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Database: Hell's Hole
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hell's Hole.|