|Directed by||Harold Huth|
|Produced by||Walter C. Mycroft|
|Written by||Léo Joannon (story) |
|Starring||Walter Rilla |
|Edited by||Lionel Tomlinson|
|Distributed by||Associated British Film Distributors|
|16 November 1939|
It was made at Elstree Studios. The film is a remake of the 1938 French hit Alert in the Mediterranean. Kim Peacock reprised his role as a Royal Navy Commodore from the earlier film. On its release in the United States it was retitled as Dangerous Cargo at the request of the Hays Office.
- Walter Rilla as Cmndt. Lestailleur
- Kim Peacock as Cmdr. Falcon
- Robert Newton as Cmdr. Tomasou
- Penelope Dudley-Ward as Annette Lestailleur
- Geoffrey Atkins as Pierre Lestailieur
- Ronald Adam as Capt. Dukes
- Charles Victor as Mr. Martin
- Martin Walker as Dr. Laurence
- Henry Oscar as Liner captain
- Henry Morell as Father Blanc
- Louis Hampton as Civil Defense warden
- Wood p.100
- Low, Rachael. Filmmaking in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985.
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1927-1939. British Film Institute, 1986.