|Look up heirloom in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Heirloom may refer to:
- Heirloom, an item passed down through generations
- Heirloom plant, a cultivar grown during earlier periods of human history
- Heirloom tomato, an heirloom cultivar of tomato
- Heirloom (TV series), the Anglia Television series
- The Heirloom, a 2005 Taiwan ghost movie
- "Heirloom", a track on the album Vespertine by Björk
- The Heirloom Project, a collection of traditional Unix software adapted to modern standards
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heirloom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.