|Look up heir in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An heir (fem. heiress) is one who inherits.
Heir may also refer to:
- Heir apparent, the first in line to a throne or other title, who cannot be displaced by birth of another heir
- Heir presumptive, the current first in line to a title
- Heirs of the line, heirs in the line of succession
- Heirs of the body, descendants of a particular person who are entitled to inherit a title or property
- Heir Island, southwest of County Cork, Ireland
Film and TVEdit
- The Heirs, a 2013 Korean TV series
- Heiress (disambiguation)
- Inheritor (disambiguation)
- Pretender, a type of less than fully recognized heir
- All pages beginning with List of heirs
- All pages with a title containing heirs
- All pages with a title containing heir
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.