|Member of the California State Assembly|
from the 12th district
|Assumed office |
December 5, 2016
|Preceded by||Kristin Olsen|
|Born||July 19, 1983|
Flora served for over 15 years as a volunteer fire fighter. From 2005 to 2007, Flora was a fire fighter with the California Department Forestry and Fire Protection. Flora is a businessman and owner of Golden Valley Equipment.
In 2016, Flora's political career began when he won the election against Ken Vogel. Flora is a Republican representing the California's 12th State Assembly district, encompassing part of the San Joaquin Valley.
2018 California State AssemblyEdit
|Republican||Heath Flora (incumbent)||56,212||63.9|
|Democratic||Robert D. Chase||31,811||36.1|
|Republican||Heath Flora (incumbent)||94,404||60.0|
|Democratic||Robert D. Chase||62,811||40.0|
2016 California State AssemblyEdit
Flora's wife is Melodie. They have two children.
- "Heath Flora". heathflora.com. Retrieved January 25, 2019.
- "Heath Flora". votesmart.org. Retrieved January 25, 2019.
- Carpizo, Almendra. "Galgiani, Eggman and Flora win seats". Recordnet.com. Stockton Record. Retrieved 19 November 2016.
- "Heath Flora". ballotpedia.org. Retrieved January 25, 2019.
- "Flora's second term to focus on community funding". turlockjournal.com. December 24, 2018. Retrieved January 25, 2019.