Heartland Town Centre
Heartland Town Centre is an outdoor shopping centre located in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. Heartland Town Centre occupies 2,200,000 square feet (200,000 m2) of space and has 180 stores, making it is one of Canada's largest malls.
The Heartland Town Centre is centred on all four corners of the Mavis and Britannia Roads intersection, reaching north to Highway 401 and south to Matheson Boulevard. Nearby population centres include Brampton, Oakville and Toronto.
Heartland Town Centre offers a variety of independently-owned shops and restaurants. The major stores are spread around two blocks and have independent parking lots.
- "Interesting Facts You Never Knew About Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga". Insauga. November 20, 2017.
- Buliung, Ron N.; Hernandez, Tony; Mitchell, Joshua E. (2007). "Exploring the Relationship between Big-Box Retailing and Consumer Travel Demand in the Greater Toronto Area". Canadian Journal of Transportation. 1 (2).
- Heartland Town Centre - Orlando Corp. Archived December 2, 2013, at the Wayback Machine
- Heartland Town Centre - About Archived July 1, 2015, at the Wayback Machine
- Heartland Town Centre. Quoted: 12 July 2015