The Hazara University (HU) (Urdu: جامعہ ہزارہ) is a public university, situated on the crossroads of the ancient civilization of Gandhara and Ashoka and facing the Silk Route on the outskirts of Mansehra, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan which had been the ancient link between sub-continent, China and Central Asia. The university was founded in 2001. It was ranked No.28 in national and No.7 in provincial level as per HEC rankings, 2015.
|Established||October 10, 2001|
|Affiliation||Higher Education Commission (Pakistan), Pakistan Bar Council|
|Chancellor||Governor of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. Dr. Muhammad Idrees|
|Location||Mansehra, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan|
- Art and Design
- Communication and Media Studies
- Conservation Studies
- Cultural Heritage and Creative Technologies
- Human Genetics
- Islamic and Religious Studies
- Information Technology
- International Relations (IR)
- Management Sciences
- Pakistan Studies
- Political Science
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Ranking of Higher Education Commission (HEC) CATEGORY WISE RANKINGS Archived 2012-02-27 at the Wayback Machine.
- "RANKINGOFUNIVERSITIES". Archived from the original on 2016-03-04.