Hazara University (Urdu: جامعہ ہزارہ) is a public sector university, situated on the crossroads of the ancient civilization of Gandhara and Ashoka and facing the Silk Route, on the outskirts of Mansehra, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan, which had been the ancient link between sub-continent, China and Central Asia. The university was founded in 2001.
|Established||October 10, 2001|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. Dr. Muhammad Idrees|
|Location||Mansehra, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
- Art & Design
- Communication & Media Studies
- Conservation Studies
- Cultural Heritage & Creative Technologies
- Human Genetics
- Islamic & Religious Studies
- Information Technology
- International Relations (IR)
- Management Sciences
- Pakistan Studies
- Political Science
- Tourism & Hospitality
- Ranking of Higher Education Commission (HEC) CATEGORY WISE RANKINGS Archived 2012-02-27 at the Wayback Machine.
- "RANKINGOFUNIVERSITIES". Archived from the original on 2016-03-04.