Hayko may refer to:
- Hayko (1977–2021), Armenian pop singer who represented Armenia in the Eurovision Song Contest in 2007.
- Hayko Cepkin (born 1978), Turkish musician, singer, songwriter of Armenian descent
- Hayko Mko (born 1976), Armenian comedic duo made up of Hayk Marutyan (Hayko) and Mkrtich Arzumanyan (Mko)
- HT Hayko (born 1985), Armenian rapper
- Spitakci Hayko (born 1974), Armenian rabiz singer, also known by the mononym Hayko
- Hayk (Armenian: Հայկ) or in Western Armenian Hayg, also known as Haik Nahapet, legendary patriarch and founder of the Armenian nation