Hayastan is the Armenian name for Armenia, a country in the South Caucasus region of Western Asia.
Hayastan or Hayasdan may also refer to:
- Hayastan (daily), an Armenian public and political daily published 1917–1918 by General Andranik
- Hayastan (periodical), the multilingual organ and publication of the Armenian Secret Army for the Liberation of Armenia (ASALA)
- Hayastan All Armenian Fund, official name of Armenia Fund
- Mayr Hayastan (Mother Armenia), a female personification of Armenia
- Nor Hayastan, independent Armenian language daily newspaper published in Glendale, California
- Yeritasard Hayastan, an Armenian-American socio-political and economical periodical published by the Social Democrat Hunchakian Party from 1903 until the 2000s