Have You Ever Met That Funny Reefer Man
"Have You Ever Met That Funny Reefer Man", often known simply as "The Reefer Man", is a 1932 American jazz song composed by J. Russel Robinson, with lyrics by Andy Razaf. It was first recorded by Cab Calloway and his orchestra, with versions by others over the years, including by Harlan Lattimore, Murphy's Law and Big Bad Voodoo Daddy.
- Sloman, L.; Burroughs, W.S.; Simmons, M. (1998). Reefer Madness: A History of Marijuana. St. Martin's Press. p. 126. ISBN 978-1-4668-1941-2.
- Bloom, Ken (2001), American Song: Songwriters (Vol. 3), Schirmer Books, p. 745, ISBN 9780028654782
- "Cab Calloway "Reefer Man" (1932) - The 50 Best Weed Songs". Complex. Retrieved 2017-04-20.
- "Have You Ever Met That Funny Reefer Man" at SecondHand Songs.
- Shirley Halperin, Steve Bloom (2011), Reefer Movie Madness: The Ultimate Stoner Film Guide, Abrams, ISBN 9781613120163CS1 maint: uses authors parameter (link)