|Look up Harvard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Harvard University is a university in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA.
Harvard may also refer to:
- Harvard (name), a given name and surname, including list of people with this name
- Harvard College, the undergraduate division of Harvard University
- Harvard Crimson, Harvard University's athletic program
- The Harvard Crimson, Harvard University's daily student newspaper
- Harvard Bridge, a bridge over the Charles River near the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Harvard Square, a square in Cambridge, Massachusetts, adjacent to the Harvard University campus
- Harvard Yard, the center of the Harvard campus, adjacent to Harvard Square
- Harvard (MBTA station), the subway station located in Harvard Square
- Harvard architecture, a type of computer architecture.
- Harvard (automobile), a Brass Era car built in New York between 1915 and 1921.
- Harvard Graphics, an early breaking computer software for handling diagrams.
- Harvard Mark I, an early digital computer.
- Harvard referencing, a citation style also known as the "author-date method".
- Harvard station (disambiguation), stations of the name.
- Harvard-Westlake School, a prep school in Los Angeles.
- Harvard 736 (planet), a minor planet orbiting the Sun.
- Fender Harvard, a guitar amplifier.
- Harvard Islands, an island group in northwestern Greenland.