|Look up hardcore or hard-core in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hardcore, hard core or hard-core may refer to:
Arts and mediaEdit
- Hardcore (1977 film), a British comedy film
- Hardcore (1979 film), an American crime drama film starring George C Scott
- Hardcore (2001 film), a British documentary film directed by Stephen Walker
- Hardcore (2004 film), a Greek drama film directed by Dennis Iliadis
- Hardcore Henry, a Russian first-person action adventure/sci-fi film directed by Ilya Naishuller of the band Biting Elbows
- Hardcore punk and Heavy hardcore
- Hardcore (electronic dance music genre)
- Digital hardcore, a fusion between hardcore punk and electronic dance music
- Hardcore hip hop
- Hardcore (Daddy Freddy album), 2004
- Hard Core (Paul Dean album), 1989
- Hard Core (Lil' Kim album), 1996
- Hard Core (Lil' Kim mixtape), 2014
- Hardcore '81, album by D.O.A.
- Hardcore gamer, a strongly-dedicated gamer.
- Hardcore mode, also permadeth, a video game style which doesn't allow a killed character to be restored
- Hardcore (video game), original name of the 1994 game Ultracore
Other uses in mediaEdit
- List of hardcore genres in music
- Hard Corps (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Hardcore
- All pages with titles containing Hardcore
- All pages with titles containing Hard core
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hardcore.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.