This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2020)
Harald Kloser (born July 9, 1956) is an Austrian film composer, producer and screenwriter. Since his critical and commercial breakthrough in 2005, in which he won the BMI Film Music Award for both of his scores for Alien vs. Predator and The Day After Tomorrow, he has become a regular collaborator of the latter's director, Roland Emmerich, having composed music for every one of the director's films since 2004, excluding Stonewall (2015). Out of those films, all but Anonymous (2011) have been collaborations with fellow composer Thomas Wander.
|Occupation||Film composer, producer and writer|
 Ana Maria Lombo
(m. 1991; div. 2002)
Besides composing original scores, Kloser has also produced and co-written several films with Emmerich, starting with 10,000 BC (2008), which Emmerich invited Kloser to write after liking the story changes Kloser proposed to The Day After Tomorrow.
Kloser was married to Désirée Nosbusch, and the couple's children Lennon and Luka are also musicians. He has since gotten into a relationship with Ana Maria Lombo, best known as part of girl group Eden's Crush.
|1999||The Thirteenth Floor||Yes||No||No|
|2000||Eine Handvoll Gras||Yes||No||No|
|2002||Sins of the Father||Yes||No||No||TV movie|
|2003||Rudy: The Rudy Giuliani Story||Yes||No||No|
|2004||The Day After Tomorrow||Yes||No||No|
|Alien vs. Predator||Yes||No||No|
|2013||White House Down||Yes||Yes||No|
|2016||Independence Day: Resurgence||Yes||Yes||No|
- der Redaktion, Von (9 March 2018). "Désirée Nosbusch: Ich hab endlich den Richtigen gefunden". Bild der Frau. Retrieved 4 June 2020.
Kinder: Lennon-Noah (22) und Luka-Teresa (19).
- Happy birthday my little angel #billiefrancissusa
- Harald Kloser at SoundtrackNet
- Writer-Producer Harald Kloser of New-to-DVD "2012"
- Stream: New singles from Luka Kloser, Magic Giant and Sleeptalk
- Gleiberman, Owen (2019-11-06). "Film Review: 'Midway'". Variety. Retrieved 2020-06-04.