Hanson Musical Instruments
Hanson Musical Instruments, LTD is a manufacturer of electric guitars and electronics/pickups for electric guitars and basses. The company is based in Chicago, Illinois, USA, founded in 2005 by John and Bo Pirruccello. The company is the current owner of the Lakland brand of basses.
The company's product range includes the Chicagoan, a mini-humbucker guitar designed to resemble the Epiphone Riviera and the Gretsch White Falcon, the Cigno, supporting P-90 pickups, and the three-humbucker Firenze.
Paul Cotton of Poco and Illinois Speed Press
Pat Sansone of Wilco
- "Modern Builder Vault: Hanson Guitars". Premier Guitar. March 15, 2011. Retrieved October 15, 2015.
- Dave, Molter (May 3, 2010). "Hanson Guitars buys Lakland; brand name will continue with model changes". Music Gear Review. Retrieved February 24, 2011.
- "Hanson Chicagoean Electric Guitar". Premier Guitar. October 21, 2009. Retrieved October 15, 2015.
- Molenda, Michael (March 1, 2010). "Hanson Chicagoan Cigno Firenze ST and Gatto". Guitar Player. Retrieved October 15, 2015.
- "Explore Richie's Gear". Richie Furay (official website). Archived from the original on October 20, 2015. Retrieved October 15, 2015.