Halali may refer to:
- the Halali River in India
- A Swahili word originating from the Arabic word halal, meaning lawful, legal, etc.
- Halali, Mashhad, a village in Mashhad County, Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- a rest camp in Etosha National Park in Namibia
- Rosa 'Halali', Rosa cultivar
Halali also stands for:
- (German) the ritual end of a hunt by horse
- (German) the signal blown on the horn marking the end of a hunt by horse
- (German) the board game Halali! which is known in the U.S. as Tally Ho!
Halali is the surname of the following persons:
- Esmail Halali, Iranian football player