Haithem Ben Alayech (Arabic: هيثم بلعايش; born June 10, 1989 in Mornag), also spelled Haitem, is an amateur Tunisian freestyle wrestler who played for the men's welterweight category. Ben Alayech represented Tunisia at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London, where he competed for the men's 66 kg class. Unfortunately, he did not show up in the qualifying round match against Canada's Haislan Garcia, allowing his opponent to be given a free pass for the next round.
|Born||10 June 1989|
|Height||1.65 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||65 kg (143 lb)|
- ^ "Haitem Ben Alayech". London2012.com. Archived from the original on 2013-04-04. Retrieved 7 February 2013.
- ^ Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Haitem Ben Alayech". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 2013-02-05. Retrieved 7 February 2013.
- ^ "Men's 66kg Freestyle Qualification". London 2012. Archived from the original on 2013-04-04. Retrieved 7 February 2013.
- ^ "Both Canadians eliminated in men's wrestling repechage". TSN Radio. 12 August 2012. Archived from the original on 2012-10-10. Retrieved 7 February 2013.
Haitem Ben Alayech
- Haithem Ben Alayech at the International Wrestling Database
- Haitem BEN ALAYECH at the International Olympic Committee
- Haitem Ben Alayech at NBC 2008 Olympics website