Hadi Mulyadi (born 9 May 1968) is an Indonesian politician who is the vice governor of East Kalimantan. Previously, he had served as a member of both the provincial council and the People's Representative Council.
|8th Vice Governor of East Kalimantan|
|Assumed office |
1 October 2018
|Preceded by||Mukmin Faisyal|
|Member of People's Representative Council|
2 October 2014 – 10 April 2018
|Succeeded by||Aus Hidayat Nur|
|Deputy Speaker of East Kalimantan Provincial Council|
|Member of East Kalimantan Provincial Council|
|Born||9 May 1968|
Samarinda, East Kalimantan
|Political party||Prosperous Justice Party |
( To 2019 )
( Since 2019 )
|Alma mater||Hasanuddin University|
Hadi Mulyadi was born in Samarinda on 9 May 1968. He completed his basic education there, graduating from highschool in 1987. He then continued to study in Makassar, earning his bachelors in 1995. He later earned a masters in economics from Hasanuddin University in 2004.
He is married with five children.
Having been a tutor during his time at university, Mulyadi proceeded to teach at various schools in Samarinda after he earned his degree. He also taught as a lecturer in several higher education institutes.
Mulyadi was active in various student organizations during his time at university. By 2001, he was the Prosperous Justice Party leader in his home province, and by 2003 was part of the party's syuro council.
In the 2004 legislative election, Mulyadi ran for a seat in the provincial council and won, becoming the chair of the council's first commission. He was reelected in the 2009 election, and was appointed deputy speaker of the council.
Mulyadi was the running mate of Samarinda mayor Achmad Amins in the province's first gubernatorial election in 2008, but the pair lost the election to Awang Faroek Ishak. His party initially endorsed him to run for governor in the following election in 2013, but he ended up not running.
During the 2014 legislative election, Hadi ran for a seat in the People's Representative Council, placing sixth in the province and securing a seat with 53,143 votes. In the council, he initially became a member of the seventh commission (on energy), before moving to the second commission in 2015 and back to the seventh commission as deputy chair in 2016.
He ran as running mate to Isran Noor in the 2018 gubernatorial election, resigning from his parliament post to do so with his party appointing Aus Hidayat Nur to replace him. The pair won the election, securing 31.3 percent of the votes in the four-way race. Mulyadi was sworn in along with Noor on 1 October 2018.
- "Daftar Riwayat Hidup Calon Wakil Gubernur" (PDF). infopemilu.kpu.go.id. Retrieved 11 September 2018.
- "Profil Hadi Mulyadi". tirto.id. Archived from the original on 2017-05-24. Retrieved 11 September 2018.
- "Hadi Mulyadi, Anggota DPR RI Dapil Kaltim-Kaltara yang Memperjuangkan Kepentingan Daerah dan Dikenal Dekat dengan Rakyat". bontang.prokal.co (in Indonesian). 2 May 2017. Archived from the original on 2017-05-18. Retrieved 11 September 2018.
- "Pasangan Achmad Amins-Hadi Mulyadi Akui Kekalahan". detiknews (in Indonesian). 24 October 2008. Retrieved 11 September 2018.
- "PKS Putuskan Hadi Mulyadi Cagub Kalimantan Timur". Tempo (in Indonesian). 18 May 2012. Retrieved 11 September 2018.
- "KPU Tetapkan Awang-Mukmin Pemenang Pilgub Kaltim". Antara News Kalimantan Timur (in Indonesian). 18 September 2013. Archived from the original on 2017-09-15. Retrieved 11 September 2018.
- "Berikut Nama Anggota DPR dari Dapil Kaltim-Kaltara". JPNN (in Indonesian). 29 April 2014. Retrieved 11 September 2018.
- "Ini Susunan Anggota Komisi di DPR". VIVA (in Indonesian). 21 October 2014. Archived from the original on 2017-11-17. Retrieved 11 September 2018.
- Amelia, Anggita Rezki (20 October 2016). "Perubahan Komisi Energi DPR, Hadi Mulyadi Jadi Wakil Ketua - Katadata News". katadata.co.id (in Indonesian). Archived from the original on 2016-10-23. Retrieved 11 September 2018.
- "Dua Politikus PKS Dilantik Jadi Anggota DPR". SINDOnews.com (in Indonesian). 10 April 2018. Retrieved 11 September 2018.
- "Isran Noor-Hadi Menang Pilgub Kaltim 2018". CNN Indonesia (in Indonesian). 9 July 2018. Archived from the original on 2018-07-10. Retrieved 11 September 2018.
- "Resmi Dilantik Jadi Gubernur Kaltim, Isran Noor Langsung Kirim Bantuan ke Palu". Tribun Kaltim (in Indonesian). 2 October 2018. Retrieved 2 October 2018.