Birlanagar Junction railway station
Birlanagar Junction railway station is a small railway junction in Gwalior city, Madhya Pradesh. Its code is BLNR. It serves Gwalior city. The station consists of three platforms. The platforms are not well sheltered. It lacks many facilities including water and sanitation.
|Indian Railway Station|
|Location||NH 92, Birla Nagar, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh|
|Elevation||204.2 metres (670 ft)|
|Owned by||Indian Railways|
|Operated by||North Central Railway|
|Tracks||4 (Double Electrified BG)|
|Structure type||Standard (on ground station)|
|Zone(s)||North Central Railway|
- Gwalior Bhind Passenger (unreserved)
- Agra Jhansi Passenger (unreserved)
- Agra Gwalior Fast Passenger (unreserved)
- Kota - Bhind Passenger
- Gwalior Agra Fast Passenger (unreserved)
- "BLNR/Birlanagar Junction". India Rail Info.
- "ग्वालियर से इटावा के लिए चलेंगी इलेक्ट्रिक ट्रेन, सर्वे शुरू" [Electric train will run from Gwalior to Etawah, survey begins]. Bhaskar News (in Hindi). Archived from the original on 23 March 2016. Retrieved 18 March 2016.
- "Trains will move stoppages requested, will Dwlp road-parking". bhaskar.com (in Hindi). Retrieved 18 March 2016.
- "Inter city train derails near Gwalior, no casualties". Hindustan Times. Retrieved 18 March 2016.
- "Birlanagar Junction (BLNR): Passenger Amenities Details As on : 31/03/2018, Division : Jhansi". Raildrishti.
|This article about a railway station in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|