The oceanfront resort includes a seawater pool and group accommodations for weddings, business meetings and other events.
In 2015, the resort underwent major renovation, retrofitting and took the name Gurney's Montauk Resort & Seawater Spa. It now features renovated rooms and a large spa. It is the only licensee on the East End allowing it to function as an on ocean beach restaurant.
In 2017, Gurneys Resorts opened their first property outside of Long Island, Gurney's Newport Resort & Marina, in the former Hyatt Regency. It is located on Goat Island, Newport, RI.
- "Acceptance Speeches Can Actually Matter » Richard Nixon Foundation". Richard Nixon Foundation. 2008-08-20. Retrieved 2019-08-25.
- Gurney's Inn Resort, Spa & Conference Center
- "Hotel Impossible: Gurney's Inn Pictures". Travel Channel. April 9, 2012. Retrieved July 4, 2012. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Walther, Gary. "Hamptons Hotels: The Luxurious Reinvention of Gurney's Montauk". forbes.com.
- "Gurney's expands, purchases the Montauk Yacht Club". Curbed Hamptons. Retrieved 2018-06-25.
- "Gurney's Resorts buys another property in Montauk". New York Post. 2018-05-13. Retrieved 2018-06-25.