- Gunhild of Wenden, wife of Sweyn I of Denmark
- Gunhild of Wessex, (1055–1097), eldest daughter of Harold Godwinson and Edith the Fair
- Gunhild Rosén, Swedish ballerina
- Gunhilda of Denmark, daughter of Canute the Great and wife of Henry III, Holy Roman Emperor
- Gunhilde, sister of Sweyn I of Denmark, wife of Pallig Tokesen
- Gunnhild, Mother of Kings, wife of Erik Bloodaxe
- Gunnhildr Sveinsdóttir, queen consort of Denmark and Sweden
- Gunhild Kyle (1921–2016), Swedish historian
- 891 Gunhild, an asteroid in the Asteroid Belt
- Domina Gunilda, a weapon of remarkable size at Windsor Castle in the 1300s; considered the origin of the word "gun"
In the masculine form, Gunnhildus, it is attested from earlier times.
- gunhild, a French clothing brand
- The name of the London area "Gunnersbury" means "Manor house of a woman called Gunnhildr", and is from an old Scandinavian personal name + Middle English -bury, manor or manor house.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|