Gulshan Club is a social club for residents of Gulshan located in the Capital Dhaka. Shawkat Aziz Russel was elected unopposed President of the club for the year 2017–2018. The club has been described as "exclusive".
Gulshan Club was founded in December 1978. it was registered under the Joint Stock Companies Act of 1913. It is officially called Gulshan Club Limited. Membership to the club is restricted to the permanent residents of Baridhara, Banani, and Gulshan. A 12-member Executive Committee which is headed by the president of the club. The members of the executive are elected annually. The club has a gym and swimming pool. The Clubs holds New Year eve's celebration.
- "Kabab Factory introduces three new dishes". Dhaka Tribune. 22 September 2016. Retrieved 26 September 2016.
- "Sakhawat new president of Gulshan Club". The Daily Star. 15 December 2015. Retrieved 26 September 2016.
- "Meet the Canadian who's making a buck in Bangladesh the safe way". Toronto Star. Retrieved 26 September 2016.
- "Gulshan Club". en.banglapedia.org. Banglapedia. Retrieved 26 September 2016.
- "Sports in Dhaka". The Daily Star. 28 April 2014. Retrieved 26 September 2016.
- "Bangladesh starts 2015 up". bdnews24.com. Retrieved 26 September 2016.
- "Faizul elected Gulshan Club president". The Daily Star.