This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (June 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Guillermo Amoedo Schultze
March 2, 1983
|Occupation||Film director, screenwriter, film producer, film editor|
|Years active||2003 – present|
Amoedo is the cowriter, with Nicolás López, of the films Que Pena Tu Vida (2010), Que Pena Tu Boda (2011), Que Pena Tu Familia (2012), Mis Peores Amigos (2013) and, with Eli Roth, of the films Aftershock (2012), The Green Inferno (2013) and Knock Knock (2015).
He has also written and directed the TV films El Crack (2011), La Leyenda de El Crack (2015) and the feature films Retorno (2010) and The Stranger (2014).
Amoedo received a Bachelor of Communication at the University of Montevideo and later graduated as a Master in Screenwriting at the Universidad de los Andes, where he now teaches practice writing classes.
- Qué pena tu familia (2012) - writer
- The Green Inferno (2013) - writer
- Mis Peores Amigos: Promedio Rojo el regreso (2013) - writer
- The Stranger (2014) - director, writer
- Knock, Knock (2015) - writer
- Memorias (2003) - director, writer
- Tercera Persona (2004) - director, writer
- La escafandra (2005) - director, writer
- El último globo (2006) - director, writer
- Qué pena tu vida (2010), writer
- Qué pena tu boda (2011), writer
- Retorno (2009) - director, writer
- El Crack (2011) - director, writer
- La Leyenda de El Crack (2015) - director, writer
- Sitges - Catalan International Film Festival
- Won, Blood Window Award to the Best Iberoamerican Film, "The Stranger" (2014)
- Nominated, Grand Prize of European Fantasy Film in Silver, Official Fantàstic Panorama Selection, "Mis peores amigos: Promedio rojo el regreso" (2013)
- Gorman, Howard (May 8, 2013). "Guillermo Amoedo Discusses Aftershock and The Green Inferno". Cinema Sauce. Retrieved February 17, 2014.
- "Guillermo Amoedo". Universidad de los Andes (in Spanish). Archived from the original on February 22, 2014. Retrieved February 17, 2014.
|This article about a screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Uruguayan film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|