|Look up Guild or guild in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A guild is an association of craftspeople in a particular trade.
Guild may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Guild (computer gaming), an organized group of players who regularly play video games together
- Guild (video game series), game compilations Guild01 and Guild02 from Level-5
- Europa 1400: The Guild, a video game
- The Guild 2, sequel to Europa 1400: The Guild
- The Guild (web series), a comedy series created by Felicia Day
Brands and enterprisesEdit
- Guild (surname)
- Guild Home Video, a UK home distribution company.
- The Guild, Preston, a grade II listed public house in Preston, England
- The Guild of European Research-Intensive Universities, a network of European research universities