Ground zero (disambiguation)
|Look up Ground Zero, ground zero, or ground-zero in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ground zero describes the point on the Earth's surface closest to a nuclear detonation. In the case of an explosion above the ground, ground zero refers to the point on the ground directly below the nuclear detonation.
Ground zero may also refer to:
- Hypocenter, the site directly below, directly above, or at the point of detonation of a nuclear explosion
- The World Trade Center site in New York City, after the September 11 attacks
- The hypocenters of the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- The central plaza of The Pentagon during the Cold War
- Ground Zero, album by Vindictiv with Göran Edman and Oliver Hartmann 2009
- Ground Zero (13AD album)
- Ground Zero (As Blood Runs Black album)
Radio and televisionEdit
- Ground Zero (TV program), a 1997–2001 Australian music television program that aired on Network Ten
- Ground Zero, a radio talk show hosted by Clyde Lewis, United States
- Hotel Ground Zero, 2009 television documentary, United States
- Ground Zero: In Your House, a 1997 World Wrestling Federation pay-per-view event
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ground zero.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.