Greg Stimac (born 1976) is an American artist who lives and works in California.
|Born||1976 (age 42–43)|
|Education||Stanford University, Columbia College Chicago|
|Known for||Artist, Photography, Video, Sculpture|
- Greg Stimac's Official Website
- Stimac's Vimeo page (Empire)
- Stimac's Vimeo page (Flag/Flag is a Target)
- Stimac's Vimeo page (Peeling Out)
- Stimac's Vimeo page (Carwash)
- Greg Stimac at Andrew Rafacz Gallery
- Stimac at Kaune, Sudendorf Gallery
- PUBLIC CULTURE photo essay by Greg Stimac
- Lifeblood on the Road, essay by George Philip LeBourdais
- Review in Art in America
- Review in Newcity
- Review on Artslant, "Celebrate the independence of your nation by blowing up a small part of it"