|Look up Greenland in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Greenland is the world's largest island and an autonomous territory within the Kingdom of Denmark.
Greenland or Greenlands may also refer to:
- Greenland, Barbados, a village in the parish of Saint Andrew
- Greenland, Nova Scotia, a community in Annapolis County
- Greenland, County Antrim, a townland in the civil parish of Larne, County Antrim, Northern Ireland
- Greenland Dock, in London
- Greenlands, a country house in Oxfordshire
- Greenland, Arkansas, in Washington County
- Greenland, California, in Butte County
- Greenland, Colorado, in Douglas County
- Greenland, New Hampshire, in Rockingham County
- Greenland, Ohio, an unincorporated community
- Greenland, West Virginia, in Grant County
- Greenland Hills, Dallas, Texas, in Dallas County
Arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Greenland (film), a 2020 American film
- Greenland (album), 2006 album by Cracker
- "Greenland", a song by The Wedding Present from Going, Going...
- "Greenland", a song by Herbert Grönemeyer from Chaos
- "Greenland", a song by Caravels from Floorboards
- "Greeneland", a literary setting typical of the novels of Graham Greene: a poor, hot, and dusty tropical backwater.
- Greenland Township (disambiguation)
- Gronland (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Greenland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.